An educated, experienced, and easygoing information technology administration professional. Able to quickly and effectively articulate complex and important decisions affecting mission-critical operations with an emphasis on security. Genuinely, morally, and passionately believes in solving complex technical problems for the greatest possible benefit to people.
Desktop Support Specialist Inter, University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI – umich.edu – September 2013 – Present
- LSA IT Research Support – North
IT System Administrator, Nonprofit Enterprise at Work
Ann Arbor, MI — new.org – April 2012 – September 2013
- npServ™: IT support to over 39 orgs / 350 systems / 500 users
Owner, Galileo Computer
Ann Arbor, MI — galileocomputer.com – January 2010 – November 2013
- IT Consulting: Repair, Support, Security, Networking, Web Design
CIA Technician, Best Buy Geek Squad
Ann Arbor, MI — geeksquad.com – September 2005 – July 2010
- Repair and guidance on services supporting computer systems.
- Developed programs to optimize setup and repair of systems.
- Assisted in sales of new systems; Apple Retail Specialist.
- Maintenance, repair, and deployment of computer systems.
- Team leader during creation of a district inventory-tracking database.
- Full redesign of district website to an on-site, open source CMS solution.
- Team collaboration and troubleshooting to solve district needs.