Personal Security Stack: Layer 3
- By using email@example.com as your e-mail address and username for all websites, we can ensure that we will always be able to authoritatively perform account recovery and/or password reset functions.
- You can continue to use the e-mail service of your choice using Forwarding. In the event your e-mail service is disrupted, you can change the forward to any other service you would like.
- Register or transfer a domain of your choice at domains.google.com
- Generate and save the credentials into LastPass.
- Enable Google 2-Step Verification with Authy
- Email Forwarding
- Change the User Name / E-mail Address / Recovery E-mail for any existing accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use email@example.com for any new User Name / E-mail Address / Recovery E-mail accounts