An educated, experienced, and easygoing information technology administration professional. Able to quickly and effectively articulate complex and important decisions affecting mission-critical operations with an emphasis on security. Genuinely, morally, and passionately believes in solving complex technical problems for the greatest possible benefit to people.
Desktop Support Specialist Senior, University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI – umich.edu – September 2013 – Present
LSA Information Technology (LSA IT) – Chemistry and Kraus
Major Projects / Accomplishments:
- 2015-2016: ITS Two-Factor Authentication
Representative for LSA IT during RFP and migration from RSA SecurID to DUO.
- 2015-2016 Leader for LSA IT:
- Hacks with Friends 2016 – Member of Winning Team for Term Report
- UM StaffWorks 2016 Poster Presenter: Password Management with LastPass
- CIC LSA IT Directors Conference 2016 Poster Presenter: Password Management with LastPass
- 2016 Volunteer for LSA IT: ITS PCI-DSS Compliance – MiWorkspace End User Computing Build Team
IT System Administrator, Nonprofit Enterprise at Work
Ann Arbor, MI — new.org – April 2012 – September 2013
IT support to over 39 non-profit orgs / 350 systems / 500 users across southeast Michigan.
Owner, Galileo Computer
Ann Arbor, MI — January 2010 – December 2013
IT Consulting: Repair, Support, Security, Networking, Web Design
CIA Technician, Best Buy Geek Squad
Ann Arbor, MI — geeksquad.com – September 2005 – August 2010
Repair, Support, Service, Sales. Apple Retail Specialist.
IT Technician, Napoleon Community Schools
Napoleon, MI — napoleonschools.org – June 2005 – June 2008
Maintenance, repair, and deployment of computer systems and related equipment.