An educated, experienced, and easygoing information technology administration professional. Able to quickly and effectively articulate complex and important decisions affecting mission-critical operations with an emphasis on security. Genuinely, morally, and passionately believes in solving complex technical problems for the greatest possible benefit to people.
Desktop Support Specialist Senior, University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI – umich.edu – Promoted February 2016 – Present
LSA Technology Services – Information Technology
Major Projects / Accomplishments:
- 2018 Hacks with Friends – Team Member: Pitch #11: Faculty Instructional Teaching Scheduler (FITS)
- 2017 Merit Capture the Flag Guided Exercise
- 2017 Digital Self Defense – Presenter, in collaboration with UM Library
- 2017 19th Annual Allied Media Conference – Presenter, Cover Your Tails!
- 2017 Penguicon – Presenter, Late Night Tails
- 2017 Hacks with Friends – Volunteer & Team Member: Grade Export File Formatter
- 2016 CIC LSA IT Directors Conference Presenter: Password Management with LastPass
- 2016 UM StaffWorks Presenter: Password Management with LastPass
- 2016 ITS PCI-DSS Compliance – MiWorkspace End User Computing (EUC) Build Team
- 2016 Hacks with Friends – Winning Team: Term Report
- 2016 – 2017: Leader for LSA IT Linux Community
- 2015 – 2016: ITS Two-Factor Authentication – Representative for LSA IT
- 2015 – Present: Project Lead / Admin for LSA IT LastPass Enterprise
Desktop Support Specialist Intermediate, University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI – umich.edu – September 2013 – Present
System Administrator, Consultant
Ann Arbor, MI
IT System Administrator, Nonprofit Enterprise at Work
Ann Arbor, MI — new.org – April 2012 – September 2013
IT support to over 39 non-profit orgs / 350 systems / 500 users across southeast Michigan.
Owner, Galileo Computer
Ann Arbor, MI — January 2010 – December 2013
IT Consulting: Repair, Support, Security, Networking, Web Design
CIA Technician, Best Buy Geek Squad
Ann Arbor, MI — geeksquad.com – September 2005 – August 2010
Repair, Support, Service, Sales. Apple Retail Specialist.
IT Technician, Napoleon Community Schools
Napoleon, MI — napoleonschools.org – June 2005 – June 2008
Maintenance, repair, and deployment of computer systems and related equipment.