An educated, experienced, and easygoing information technology administration professional. Able to quickly and effectively articulate complex and important decisions affecting mission-critical operations with an emphasis on security. Genuinely, morally, and passionately believes in solving complex technical problems for the greatest possible benefit to people.
- 2015-2016: ITS Two-Factor Authentication
Representative for LSA IT during RFP and migration from RSA SecurID to DUO.
- 2015-2016 Leader for LSA IT:
- Hacks with Friends 2016 – Member of Winning Team for Term Report
- UM StaffWorks 2016 Poster Presenter: Password Management with LastPass
- CIC LSA IT Directors Conference 2016 Poster Presenter: Password Management with LastPass
- 2016 Volunteer: ITS PCI-DSS Compliance – End User Computing
IT System Administrator, Nonprofit Enterprise at Work
Ann Arbor, MI — new.org – April 2012 – September 2013
IT support to over 39 non-profit orgs / 350 systems / 500 users across southeast Michigan.
Owner, Galileo Computer
Ann Arbor, MI — January 2010 – December 2013
IT Consulting: Repair, Support, Security, Networking, Web Design
CIA Technician, Best Buy Geek Squad
Ann Arbor, MI — geeksquad.com – September 2005 – August 2010
Repair, Support, Service, Sales. Apple Retail Specialist.
IT Technician, Napoleon Community Schools
Napoleon, MI — napoleonschools.org – June 2005 – June 2008
Maintenance, repair, and deployment of computer systems and related equipment.