An educated, experienced, and easygoing information technology administration professional. Able to quickly and effectively articulate complex and important decisions affecting mission-critical operations with an emphasis on security. Genuinely, morally, and passionately believes in solving complex technical problems for the greatest possible benefit to people.
Research IT Technical / OS Programmer Senior, University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI – umich.edu – December 2018 – Present
Michigan Medicine, Health Information Technology & Services (HITS)
Research Applications and Advanced Computing (RAAC)
Research Device & Engineering Team
Desktop Support Specialist Senior, University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI – umich.edu – Promoted February 2016 – December 2018
LSA Technology Services – Information Technology
Major Projects / Accomplishments:
- 2018 Hacks with Friends – Team Member: Pitch #11: Faculty Instructional Teaching Scheduler (FITS)
- 2017 Merit Capture the Flag Guided Exercise
- 2017 Digital Self Defense – Presenter, in collaboration with UM Library
- 2017 19th Annual Allied Media Conference – Presenter, Cover Your Tails!
- 2017 Penguicon – Presenter, Late Night Tails
- 2017 Hacks with Friends – Volunteer & Team Member: Grade Export File Formatter
- 2016 CIC LSA IT Directors Conference Presenter: Password Management with LastPass
- 2016 UM StaffWorks Presenter: Password Management with LastPass
- 2016 ITS PCI-DSS Compliance – MiWorkspace End User Computing (EUC) Build Team
- 2016 Hacks with Friends – Winning Team: Term Report
- 2016 – 2017: Leader for LSA IT Linux Community
- 2015 – 2016: ITS Two-Factor Authentication – Representative for LSA IT
- 2015 – 2018: Project Lead / Admin for LSA IT LastPass Enterprise
Desktop Support Specialist Intermediate, University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI – umich.edu – September 2013 – December 2018
System Administrator, Consultant
Ann Arbor, MI
IT System Administrator, Nonprofit Enterprise at Work
Ann Arbor, MI — new.org – April 2012 – September 2013
IT support to over 39 non-profit orgs / 350 systems / 500 users across southeast Michigan.
Owner, Galileo Computer
Ann Arbor, MI — January 2010 – December 2013
IT Consulting: Repair, Support, Security, Networking, Web Design
CIA Technician, Best Buy Geek Squad
Ann Arbor, MI — geeksquad.com – September 2005 – August 2010
Repair, Support, Service, Sales. Apple Retail Specialist.
IT Technician, Napoleon Community Schools
Napoleon, MI — napoleonschools.org – June 2005 – June 2008
Maintenance, repair, and deployment of computer systems and related equipment.